Subject: [Thuban-list] portuguese fix

From: Eduardo Patto Kanegae <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:17:09 -0200

I've just download the CVS thuban from
http://www.intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-thuban.cgi/cvs_root.tar.gz?tarball=1

but after opening the file $po/pt_BR.po I've seen that
the line 16 keeps saying:

"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859\n"

when the correct for portuguese should be "Content-Type: text/plain; 
charset=ISO-8859-1\n"

best,

-- 
Eduardo Patto Kanegae
+Homepage:http://www.consultoria.eti.br   ( BRASIL )
+Perfil:http://www.consultoria.eti.br/ptbr/epk.php
*Fórum ptMapServer - http://www.consultoria.eti.br/mapserverptforum/ - "Discussões relacionadas ao MapServer"
*ClickBrasil - http://www.consultoria.eti.br/clickbrasil/  - "Mapas do Brasil com dados censitários"
***************************************
***Fim da Mensagem / End of Message ***
***************************************

---

From: Frank Koormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:42:44 +0100

> when the correct for portuguese should be "Content-Type: text/plain; 

Fix uploaded.

-- 
Frank Koormann                             <[email-masked]>
 Professional Service around Free Software       (http://intevation.net/)
 FreeGIS Project                                 (http://freegis.org/)