Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban build error -

From: Bill Tate <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:45:00

Anyone encounter this before trying to build 0.1.3 v of Thuban 

On win2000, python 2.2..1, with wxpython 2.3.2.1

Have VC++ 6.0 but I'm getting the following build error when executing
python setup.py build

vc++ unable to find an include file projects.h - a search for the file
came up empty.  

...extensions/thuban/wxproj.cpp(26) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'projects.h': No such file or directory

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
bill

---

From: Frank Koormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:41:02 +0100

Bill,

> file: 'projects.h': No such file or directory

This is a documentation bug: The docs doesn't state explicitely that you
have also to install proj4 to build Thuban. You can find the lib at:
http://www.remotesensing.org/proj/

Potentially you have to fix some of the paths in the Thuban setup to
build Thuban wth success.

Kind regards,

        Frank

-- 
Frank Koormann                             <[email-masked]>
 Professional Service around Free Software       (http://intevation.net/)
 FreeGIS Project                                 (http://freegis.org/)