Subject: [Thuban-list] Download new Thuban 1.0.1-2 for Mac OS X

From: Lorenzo Moretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:59:26 +0100

It's ready for downloading new OS X (1.0.1-2) version (15.9 MB) at:

http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forthuban/

PLEASE READ ReadMe FILE INSIDE THE PACKAGE

REQUIRED:
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher

Changes from 1.0.1-1
Thuban is only an APPLICATION without installer (there aren't 
external libraries);
quantiles class problem fixed;
better raster support

BUGS KNOWN IN OS X VERSION
- Toolbar is not present but you can select the same commands from Map menu.
- Sometime Legend window is locked: exit and reopen Thuban and after 
press the button "UnDock" in the Legend window.
- Thuban is opened with your language but if you have errors or 
problems with translation go to native language (english) in this 
way: change this folder name:
Thuban 1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Resources/Locale
in
Thuban 1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Resources/Locale_no
- Other bugs can be possible.

The big change is new Application without installer. ALL LIBRARIES 
(wx 2.4, proj, gdal, etc...) are inside the app.

- Now the bigger bug in OS X version is Toolbar not present (see my 
previous post);
- Raster is better (with new lib raster above does not delete raster 
below) but it lost the mosaic feature: white part remains.

Bye

-- 
________________________________________________________________________
||      Lorenzo Moretti        e-mail: [email-masked]     
||/|/|  ENEA prot/idr          Web: http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/    
||   |  via Don Fiammelli, 2   FTP: ftp://ftpamb.bologna.enea.it/ (ris.)
~~~~~~  40128 BOLOGNA - ITALY  Ph: +39-0516098086  Fax: +39-0516098131
________________________________________________________________________