Subject: [Thuban-list] Spanish and French translation updates

From: "Daniel Calvelo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:30:54 -0500

Hi all.

Attached are the PO files for french and spanish as of sept.18 CVS.

Cheers.

Daniel.

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros
-- Dirección General de Información Agraria
-- Ministerio de Agricultura del Perú
-- (51-1) 424-9001

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:15:09 +0200

> Attached are the PO files for french and spanish as of sept.18 CVS.

Thanks. I notice that they're in UTF8 and thus they don't work for me
because in my enviroment the es locales for instance use ISO-8859-1 or
ISO-8859-15

Would the translations work for you if they're in latin1? The older
translations are in latin1.

While I've found a way to make the utf8 po-files work with my
installation (by using wxGetTranslation instead of the python gettext
module) I would prefer to keep the old implementation for now because
it's simpler.

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:55:29 +0100

Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]> writes:

> module)

I've implemented this anyway. Not only does this do the automatic
encoding conversion, it also means that the standard wx texts are
translated.

Since the encoding is automatically converted now, I've checked in the
po files as they are.

   Bernhard