Subject: [Thuban-list] thuban-1-0-branch created

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:03:14 +0100

Hi all,

a while ago I've created the branch for the stable 1.0 series in CVS.
The branch tag is thuban-1-0-branch.  You can check that branch out with

   export CVSROOT=:pserver:[email-masked]:/home/thuban/jail/thubanrepository
   cvs co -r thuban-1-0-branch thuban

If you already have a checkout from HEAD you could also do

   cvs update -r thuban-1-0-branch

You can get back to HEAD with

   cvs update -A

  Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/

---

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:02:21 +0100

> The branch tag is thuban-1-0-branch.  You can check that branch out with

I added these information to http://thuban.intevation.org/cvs.html

	Jan
-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS	                               http://freegis.org/