Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban needs GDAL

From: Jonathan Coles <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 May 2003 17:42:41 +0200

hi all,

i just put back some code that requires the gdal library to be
installed. you can find source code and links to binaries here:

http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/

the code allows you to add image layers and reproject them into whatever
projection you are using for the map. there is still some work that
needs to be done but you can see an example using the
iceland_sample_raster.thuban file.

--jonathan

-- 
Jonathan Coles
Intevation GmbH
http://www.intevation.de

---

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:56:23 +0200

Would it be an idea to make that optional?
(just curious.) :)

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 05:42:41PM +0200, Jonathan Coles wrote:
> installed.

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 May 2003 18:00:33 +0200

> Would it be an idea to make that optional?

Maybe in the next release. I don't think we have the time for that at
the moment.

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
MapIt!                                           http://www.mapit.de/

---

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:16:40 +0200

> Maybe in the next release. I don't think we have the time for that at

I've filed a bug, so we don't forget:
https://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1877

-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS	                               http://freegis.org/