Subject: [Thuban-list] [Thuban-announce] News: Window build contributed. Moving development to Wald.

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:15:04 +0200

Two Thuban news in one (email):

20060405 Windows build for Thuban 1.1.0 contributed by Didrik Pinte. 

	Didrik Pinte today announced a Windows build for Thuban 1.1.0 
	on the Users mailinglist. 
	http://intevation.de/pipermail/thuban-list/2006-April/000627.html

	He asks for feedback 
	and plans to further improve the installer in the future.

20060404 Thuban development moving to new infrastructure. 

	The development of Thuban will move to Intevation's new
	infrastructure called Wald. This is a server based on Gforge that
	offers an SVN repository and several other nice features to make
	Thuban development more effective and more fun. 

	The source code was already moved, so check out the SCM tab and
	commits mailinglists on Thuban's Project page on Wald.

	http://wald.intevation.org/projects/thuban/

_______________________________________________
Thuban-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://intevation.de/mailman/listinfo/thuban-announce