Subject: [Thuban-list] Download for testing Thuban 1.0.1 for Mac OS X

From: Lorenzo Moretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:53:50 +0100

It's ready for testing Thuban 1.0.1 for Mac OS X (12.6 MB). Download at:

http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forthuban/thuban101.dmg

PLEASE READ README.txt INSIDE THE PACKAGE

REQUIRED
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher;
- Python 2.3 (included in Mac OS X 10.3);
- WxPython 2.4.2.4 for Panther or higher *

* (version 2.5.x is not tested with Thuban 1.0.1 but it works from 
some comments).
If you have already installed wxPython 2.4.2.4 or higher don't 
reinstall this version.

THERE IS ALL IN THE PACKAGE.
There is a link for downloading wxPython

Thuban is built in OS X and it's fast. It's a normal Mac app and it 
opens .thuban file with a simple double clic and inside the 
README.txt file you can see how to load the extensions.

BUGS KNOWN IN OS X VERSION
- Toolbar is not present but you can select the same commands from Map menu.
- Quantiles class not work.
- Sometime Legend window is locked: exit and reopen Thuban and after 
press the button "Eliminate from Panel" in the Legend window.
- Other bugs can be possible.

Please send me your test on Thuban for OS X

Bye
-- 
________________________________________________________________________
||      Lorenzo Moretti        e-mail: [email-masked]     
||/|/|  ENEA prot/idr          Web: http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/    
||   |  via Don Fiammelli, 2   FTP: ftp://ftpamb.bologna.enea.it/ (res.)
~~~~~~  40128 BOLOGNA - ITALY  Ph: +39-0516098086  Fax: +39-0516098131
			Download GRASS for MAC OS X:    
________________________________________________________________________