Subject: [Thuban-list] Legend Now Available

From: Jonathan Coles <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 12:30:15 +0100

Hello!

Since my email on Legend Design, I've been working on implementing the
Legend. The initial features that I outlined have been completed and, in
addition, the Legend can be docked inside the main window where the map
is drawn. Dragging and right-clicking on the Legend are not yet
implemented but there are buttons to accomplish all the implemented
features.

To reiterate, the Legend displays the visible/invisible layers and their
current classifications. You can raise/lower, show/hide, and classify
layers directly through the Legend. You can access the Legend from
File->Legend.

The new code is available from the cvs tree.

Please send suggestions/comments to the mailing list and report any bugs
to the bug tracker. Thanks.

Enjoy!

--jonathan

-- 
Jonathan Coles
Intevation GmbH
http://www.intevation.de