Subject: Re: [Thuban-list] Download for testing Thuban 1.0.1 for Mac OS X

From: Lorenzo Moretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:15:18 +0100

After some comments I have rebuilt the package WITHOUT EXTERNAL 
DOWNLOAD. Now is all in a file. Download the file (17.3 MB)

http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forthuban/Thuban-OSX-Panther-1.0.1-1.dmg

PLEASE READ README.rtf INSIDE THE PACKAGE

REQUIRED:
Mac OS X 10.3 or higher (Python 2.3 is already included in 10.3.x)

Now it's complete, I hope.

I ask to Thuban developers if this file can be stored in Thuban site 
(it's more logical) or in my site with a link from Thuban site. The 
file is a .dmg (disk image) already compress. The name is complete 
with name (Thuban), OS compatibility (OSX 10.3 Panther), version 
(1.0.1) and revision (1)

Bye and thanks to all

-- 
________________________________________________________________________
||      Lorenzo Moretti        e-mail: [email-masked]     
||/|/|  ENEA prot/idr          Web: http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/    
||   |  via Don Fiammelli, 2   FTP: ftp://ftpamb.bologna.enea.it/ (res.)
~~~~~~  40128 BOLOGNA - ITALY  Ph: +39-0516098086  Fax: +39-0516098131
			Download GRASS for MAC OS X:    
	           http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forgrass/
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:14:43 +0100

Hi Lorenzo,

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 01:15:18PM +0100, Lorenzo Moretti wrote:
> I ask to Thuban developers if this file can be stored in Thuban site (it's more
> logical) or in my site with a link from Thuban site. The file is a .dmg (disk
> image) already compress. The name is complete with name (Thuban), OS
> compatibility (OSX 10.3 Panther), version (1.0.1) and revision (1)

thanks for you effort. I've added your package to the download page [1]
and your name to the contributors page [2].

Best

	Jan

[1] http://thuban.intevation.org/download.html#bin_macosx
[2] http://thuban.intevation.org/about.html

-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS                                http://freegis.org/