Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban compile problem

From: Maurizio Napolitano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:16:11 +0200

I need to compile Thuban myself because i can't be the root of my
computer.
I have some problem in this point.
How i can correct this?

creating build/temp.linux-i686-2.3/libraries/pyprojection
gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/usr/local/include
-I/sra0/sra/napolita/garnome/include/python2.3 -c
libraries/pyprojection/Projection_wrap.c -o
build/temp.linux-i686-2.3/libraries/pyprojection/Projection_wrap.o
In file included from
/sra0/sra/napolita/garnome/include/python2.3/Python.h:8,
                 from libraries/pyprojection/Projection_wrap.c:176:
/sra0/sra/napolita/garnome/include/python2.3/pyconfig.h:844:1: warning:
"_POSIX_C_SOURCE" redefined

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:35:51 +0200

> I have some problem in this point.

What's the actual problem?

> "_POSIX_C_SOURCE" redefined

This is only a warning and not an error. In my brief experience with
Python 2.3 so far this warning seems harmless and should still give a
working program.

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/

---

From: Maurizio Napolitano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:41:34 +0200

> What's the actual problem?

I have solved!!!
The realy error was 5 lines later:

libraries/pyprojection/Projection_wrap.c:508:22: projects.h: No such
file or dir ectory

My "projects.h" is in a differete directory declarated into the setup.py
file located in "libraries/pyprojection"

I have changed this and now ... work ;)

Thanks!