Subject: [Thuban-list] Intevation's services will soon be occasionally slow or offline

From: Thomas Arendsen Hein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:55:38 +0200

Hi!

Intevation's direct internet service (except personal email) will
be occasionally slow or offline from August 12th to 17th, 2004,
since due to an announced power blackout we will temporarily move
our server to a different location.

Please considier using our ftp mirror for downloads, especially
during the following week:

    ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/freegis/intevation/
    http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/freegis/intevation/
    rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/FreeGIS/intevation/

Affected are www, ftp, rsync, cvs, mailing lists and bug trackers on:

    intevation.de/net/org (except demo.intevation.de)
    freegis.org
    grass-verein.de
    mapit.de
    kolab.org/com/net (except demo.kolab.org)
    kroupware.org/com/net

Since skencil.org is only a redirect to http://www.nongnu.org/skencil/,
you can use that URL in case of problems.

Thomas Arendsen Hein
Intevation GmbH

-- 
Email: [email-masked]
http://intevation.de/~thomas/
_______________________________________________
service-notice mailing list
[email-masked]
https://intevation.de/mailman/listinfo/service-notice