Subject: [Thuban-list] Build CVS Thuban on Windows

From: Eduardo Patto Kanegae <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:33:52 -0300

Where I can find more information about compiling CVS Thuban version 
under windows machines?

thanks in advance

-- 
Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.consultoria.eti.br
UIN: 303747254

Treinamento em UMN MapServer - http://www.consultoria.eti.br/ptbr/?menuoption=mapserver
I Encontro Nacional de Usuários MapServer - http://mapserver.cttmar.univali.br/encontro2004
Fórum MapServer Brasil - http://mapserver.cttmar.univali.br/forum

***Fim da Mensagem / End of Message ***

---

From: Frank Koormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:22:31 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

> Where I can find more information about compiling CVS Thuban version 

if you have all required packages/libraries available the basic
processing is the same as documented in the README. However, you have to
adapt the settings in setup.py to your installation. The variables are
described in the setup.py file.

Best regards,

        Frank

-- 
Frank Koormann                             <[email-masked]>
 Professional Service around Free Software       (http://intevation.net/)
 FreeGIS Project                                 (http://freegis.org/)