Subject: [Thuban-list] OS X installation

From: Marcel van der Bilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:02:05 +0100

I Get the following error in OS X aswell on a 1.33 g4 laptop aswell on  
a 1.8 g5 dual mac os x 1.3
see folowing console output

2005-02-03 12:48:52.581 thuban[983] thuban Error
2005-02-03 12:48:52.581 thuban[983] An unexpected error has occurred  
during execution of the main script

ImportError: Failure linking new module:  
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib: dyld:  
/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban 1.0.1.app/Contents/MacOS/thuban  
can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib  (No  
such file or directory, errno = 2)

See the Console for a detailed traceback.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 39, in ?
     _run('thuban.py')
   File "/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 36, in _run
     execfile(os.path.join(base, 'Python', script), globals(), globals())
   File "/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/thuban.py", line 20, in ?
     import Thuban.UI.main
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/UI/main.py",  
line 18, in ?
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/UI/ 
application.py", line 27, in ?
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/ 
save.py", line 23, in ?
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/ 
layer.py", line 26, in ?
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/ 
resource.py", line 27, in ?
   File "/Applications/Grass/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/ 
proj.py", line 15, in ?
   File "/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban  
1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/../Lib/ 
Projection.py", line 2, in ?
     import Projectionc
ImportError: Failure linking new module:  
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib: dyld:  
/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban 1.0.1.app/Contents/MacOS/thuban  
can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib  (No  
such file or directory, errno = 2)

2005-02-03 12:53:43.290 thuban[994] thuban Error
2005-02-03 12:53:43.290 thuban[994] An unexpected error has occurred  
during execution of the main script

ImportError: Failure linking new module:  
@executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib: dyld:  
/Volumes/Thuban/Thuban 1.0.1/Thuban 1.0.1.app/Contents/MacOS/thuban  
can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib  (No  
such file or directory, errno = 2)

See the Console for a detailed traceback.

on the internet

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/ 
25671&mode=feedback&vid=All
http://www.macupdate.com/reviews.php?id=16993

Where do i get this framework library

Marcel

---

From: Lorenzo Moretti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:34:01 +0100

Hi Marcel

>I Get the following error in OS X aswell on a 1.33 g4 laptop aswell 
>on a 1.8 g5 dual mac os x 1.3
>can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib 
>(No such file or directory, errno = 2)
>
>
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/UI/application.py", 
>line 27, in ?
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/save.py", 
>line 23, in ?
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/layer.py", 
>line 26, in ?
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/resource.py", 
>line 27, in ?
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/Model/proj.py", 
>line 15, in ?
>1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Python/site-packages/Thuban/../Lib/Projection.py", 
>line 2, in ?
>     import Projectionc
>can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib 
>(No such file or directory, errno = 2)
>
>can't open library: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libproj.0.dylib 
>(No such file or directory, errno = 2)
>
>
>http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/25671&mode=feedback&vid=All

You have an old version I suppose
Download the version 1.0.1-3 at
http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forthuban/

In the Thuban site there is an old version 1.0.1-2
This version work in 10.3

Bye

-- 
________________________________________________________________________
||      Lorenzo Moretti        e-mail: [email-masked]     
||/|/|  ENEA prot/idr          Web: http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/    
||   |  via Don Fiammelli, 2   FTP: ftp://ftpamb.bologna.enea.it/ (ris.)
~~~~~~  40128 BOLOGNA - ITALY  Ph: +39-0516098086  Fax: +39-0516098131
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:20:19 +0100

Hi,

> This version work in 10.3

the page is updated now. Sorry for the delay, but Lorenzos server
was not reachable when I tried to download the -3 release.

Best

	Jan
-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS                                http://freegis.org/