Subject: [Thuban-list] Problems with changing the Projection in Thuban Sessions

From: "Stefanie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:55:35 +0100

Hello

We are students from the University of Applied Science Dresden (Germany). We
are studying geodesy and we have to test Open Source Software in our GIS
courses!
We've chosen Thuban. Now we have a couple of problems with this programme!
For example we want to change the projection of the shape files... but every
time we try it, we just get this Error: "<list must contain Strings (Type
Error)>" what is our mistake? Why isn't it working properly?
We would be very glad, if you can help us to solve the problem.
Best wishes.

---

From: Didrik Pinte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:28:23 +0100

> We would be very glad, if you can help us to solve the problem.

Hi Stefanie,

What version are you running ? It seems you have discovered a potential
bug ;-) With more details about the running version and the exact
operation you are doing, we will be able to help and probably solve your
problem.

Didrik