Subject: [Thuban-list] Session Tree TypeError after using ImportAPR Extension

From: Jan Schüngel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:41:17 +0200

Hi,

i tested the Extension importAPR. It works fine, but when i view the 
File -> Session Tree, i get the following TypeError:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/mainwindow.py", line 
282, in invoke_command
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/command.py", line 
121, in Execute
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/mainwindow.py", line 
979, in call_method
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/mainwindow.py", line 
449, in ToggleSessionTree
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", line 227, 
in __init__  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", 
line 73, in __init__
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", line 175, 
in session_changed
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", line 106, 
in update_tree
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", line 132, 
in add_items
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/UI/tree.py", line 128, 
in add_items
  File "/big/home/janschu/Projekt/thuban/Thuban/Model/layer.py", line 
292, in TreeInfo
TypeError: float argument required

it seems as if a problem in thuban.
Have anybody else this error?

Jan Schuengel

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:19:41 +0200

> Have anybody else this error?

This was filed already back in January, unfortunately buried in the
comments of RT #2239.  This is fixed in CVS now.

  Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/