Subject: [Thuban-list] view render perfomance

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:02:51 +0100

Hi,

Bernhard Herzog today checked in a Thuban extension that
measures the time required for rendering the current map.
There is also a profile analysis, but thats more for experts
who are into the code.

You can activate the extension with adding this to
~/.thuban/thubanstart.py:

import  Extensions.profiling.profiling

Now you should have a Profiling submenu under Extensions menu.

There are some performance improvement in preparation.
However, it might be interesting for you to test one of your
typical maps already now and later on, when some tuning is checked
into CVS. Have fun :-)

Attached is a screenshot for illustration.

Best

	Jan

-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/
FreeGIS	                               http://freegis.org/