Subject: [Thuban-list] thuban 1.1.0 for windows installer : testing

From: Didrik Pinte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:56:30 +0200

Hi,

After some test, here is a first "working" version of Thuban 1.1.0 for
Windows.

It has been builded with Proj 4.4.6, Gdal 1.3.1 and wxWindows 2.6.3.

The GDAL 1.3.1 dll and modules aren't shipped with the installer but
will in a near future.

For those who want to test it, here is the download url :
http://www.itae.be/downloads/Thuban-1.1.0-0.exe 

The installer is updated frequently. I will post a new message when it
will be stable.

Please report any problems

Know bugs :
- the about box report an exception with proj.

Have fun,

--
Didrik

---

From: Didrik Pinte <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 20:21:59 +0200

The file is now on wald.intevation.org --> 
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=6

Didrik