Subject: [Thuban-list] export to WMF: local variable 'width' referenced before assignment

From: "Moritz Lennert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:29:07 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

We are testing Thuban 1.0 on Win2k and have encountered the following
error when trying to export to WMF format:

Une exception non gérée a été déclenchée:
local variable 'width' referenced before assignment
(veuillez faire un rapport à l'adresse
http://thuban.intevation.org/bugtracker.html)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "\.\Thuban\UI\mainwindow.py", line 282, in invoke_command
  File "\.\Thuban\UI\command.py", line 121, in Execute
  File "\.\Thuban\UI\mainwindow.py", line 946, in call_method
  File "\.\Thuban\UI\mainwindow.py", line 860, in ExportMap
  File "\.\Thuban\UI\view.py", line 304, in Export
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'width' referenced before assignment

Is this a bug (which we should file into the bugtracker) or are we missing
any libraries or other components ?

Moritz

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:50:52 +0100

> any libraries or other components ?

UnboundLocalError is always a programming error.  This one is fixed in
CVS now.

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Skencil                                http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/