Subject: [Thuban-list] limited selection of projection types in thuban projection creation mode

From: Moritz Lennert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:30:56 +0200

Hello again,

Trying to manually add my epsg 3035 projection (see previous mail),
I have the problem that the selection of projection types is very
limited in the interface. epsg 3035 is of type Lambert Azimutal
Equal Area which is not in the selection list.

Is there a way to add projection types ? Why this limited selection ?

Moritz

---

From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:49:53 +0200

Hi Moritz,

> Is there a way to add projection types ? Why this limited selection ?

it is in Thuban/UI/projdialog.py,
there look for Lambert.

It is just by chance that it is not supported (no-one missed
it so far). It should be easy to add it. You might need a new Panel,
but thats also not too difficult.

Best

	Jan

-- 
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/
Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/
Kolab Konsortium               http://kolab-konsortium.de/
FreeGIS                                http://freegis.org/