Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban 1.2.0 source released.

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:40:21 +0100

Thuban's new stable release is 1.2.0.

The source just got released on Wald:
Download from "Files" at http://wald.intevation.org/projects/thuban/.

With the source being ready for quite a while, it was important to get is out,
even when there is no real announcement - yet.

If you are a packager or a translator, this release is for you. :)
Work on this release was done by Didrik Pinte and Bernhard Reiter.

sparkle-sparkle-thuban-ly,
Bernhard

-- 
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: www.Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner

---

From: Didrik Pinte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:01:04 +0100

Hi,

The win32 installer for Thuban has been updated to the 1.2.0 version.

It has been built for Python 2.4 and wxPython 2.6.3.3 and include proj
4.4.9 and gdal 1.4.0.

You can download it here : 

http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=6 --> Thuban-1.2.0_1.exe

Didrik