Subject: [Thuban-list] Registration reminder for Open Source GIS Conference in Ottawa

From: Jeff McKenna <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:11:53 -0400

Hello all,

(sorry for those that have already received this reminder on other lists)

This is a short reminder that the early bird registration is available
only until April 30th for the Open Source GIS conference to be held in
Ottawa, Canada June 9th to 11th 2004.  Online registration and more 
information is available at http://www.omsug.ca/osgis2004/.

Also, we would love to hold a workshop on Thuban at the conference.  Is
there a power user who would be interested in giving a workshop?  This
would be an excellent opportunity to show off the features of Thuban to 
an interested audience.  Currently we have workshops planned for OpenEV,
PostGIS, and GRASS, but would love to have Thuban included as well.  If
you are interested, or could recommend someone for this, please email me
directly.  I use Thuban and would love to see it at the conference.

thanks everyone,

jeff

-- 
Jeff McKenna
OSGIS/MUM 2004
Organizing Committee Member