Subject: [Thuban-list] wxwindows

From: "Fidel Serrano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:45:39 -0400 (EDT)

i installed wxwindows 2.2.9 and tried to build thuban, i got file not found wxmsw24h.lib, so i wonder if i have to rebuild wxwindows or wxbase or something else...

______________________________________________________________
Sponsored By:

The ByRegion Network 
http://www.HealerPages.info

The Rumi Spirit Card
http://www.omplace.com/rumi

OmPlace - The Conscious Living Directory - FREE Email          
http://www.omplace.com

---

From: Frank Koormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:50:55 +0200

Fidel,

* Fidel Serrano <[email-masked]> [030516 00:03]:
> i installed wxwindows 2.2.9 and tried to build thuban, i got file not
> found wxmsw24h.lib, so i wonder if i have to rebuild wxwindows or
> wxbase or something else...

Thuban depends on wxWindows 2.4 for Python 2.2.

Kidn regards,

        Frank

-- 
Frank Koormann                             <[email-masked]>
 Professional Service around Free Software       (http://intevation.net/)
 FreeGIS Project                                 (http://freegis.org/)