Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban 0.1.2 released

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 May 2002 18:23:28 +0200

Hi all,

Thuban 0.1.2 is available for download:
http://thuban.intevation.org/download.html

Change Summary:

 - Thuban is quite a bit faster now. This is mainly due to using
   shapelib's quad tree in various places, but there were also some
   other speedups.

 - The current mouse position in projected coordinates is now displayed
   in the status bar.

 - A menu item to open the tree view so that it can be reopened if
   you've closed its window

 - "View full extent" is now also a button in the toolbar

 - Various bug-fixes. Among other things thuban works properly with
   Python >= 2.0 and on PPC systems now.

  Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
MapIt!                                           http://www.mapit.de/