Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban 0.9.0 released

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:03:59 +0200

======================================================================
    Thuban 0.9.0 Released
======================================================================

Download: 
http://thuban.intevation.org/download.html

Overview of changes since 0.8.1:

 - Initial version of the User's Manual. This is only distributed in the
   source archives at the moment and there only in the form of the XML
   sources and images. The binaries do not contain the manual yet. You
   can read it online though:
   http://thuban.intevation.org/documentation.html

 - New Translations: German, Italian and Russian. Only the German one is
   up to date, though, as the others are based on older Thuban versions.
   For 1.0 we intend to have a translation period where all translations
   can be brought up to date.

 - PostGIS support. This feaure is still a bit experimental at this
   point and is not very well tested yet. It should work PostgreSQL
   7.2.1 and postgis 0.7 as that's what we tested it with. Newer
   versions probably also work.

For more details see the NEWS file in the sources or
http://thuban.intevation.org/changelog.html

Thanks to everyone who helped make this release possible.

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/