Subject: [Thuban-list] ANNOUNCE: Open Source GIS Conference and Second Annual MapServer Users Meeting

From: Jeff McKenna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:13:23 -0500

(I apologize in advance to those who may have received multiple copies
of this announcement.)

Please see below an announcement for the Open Source GIS Conference and
Second MapServer Users Meeting that will take place in Ottawa in June.
You can find all the details on the website at http://www.omsug.ca/

This meeting is for the whole Open Source GIS community and not just
MapServer users, so we hope to see you there!

Jeff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mapserver-users] ANNOUNCE: Second Annual MapServer User Meeting
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:49:06 -0500
From: Dave McIlhagga <[email-masked]>
To: mapserver <[email-masked]>

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Ottawa MapServer Users Group we're happy to pass along
the details to the community regarding this year's MapServer User
Meeting to be held June 9-11, 2004, here in Ottawa, Canada at Carleton
University.

This year, we've also added a concurrent event -- the Open Source GIS
Conference 2004. This is in the hopes of building on the highly
successful inaugural MapServer User Meeting held in Minnesota last June.

Once again, we will be having a number of workshops and presentations.
Details on these will follow in the weeks and months ahead as we
finalize a schedule for the event.

In the meantime, I invite you to visit the conference website which is
available through http://www.omsug.ca. Please check back regularly as
there will be a lot of information added in the months ahead. Note that
there is an early-bird special for registration before April 30th.

For more information please contact Tuan Nguyen at
[email-masked] or +1 (613) 565-5056 ext. 17.

We'd love to hear from you about any suggestions or ideas you may have
for the event or the conference website.

We're all excited to be hosting this event and seeing many of you here
in Ottawa in June.

Dave
-- 
Dave McIlhagga
President, DM Solutions Group

http://www.dmsolutions.ca
EMail : [email-masked]
Phone : 613-565-5056 x15
Fax : 613-565-0925

-- 
Jeff McKenna
GIS Specialist
DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca