Subject: [Thuban-list] Thuban 1.0.0 released

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:59:42 +0100

As a christmas present, we finally present ...

 ... Thuban 1.0.0!

Changes since 1.0rc1 include mostly translation updates but also a few
minor bug fixes.

I'm unable to update the website at the moment unfortunately, but you
can get the usual files from ftp://intevation.de/thuban/.  The
dependencies are the same as for the release candidate.  We didn't have
time to do e.g. a Python 2.3 based release but maybe that can follow in
January or for 1.0.1.

If you like Thuban, please consider supporting it with a contribution to
our tip-jar: 
http://thuban.intevation.org/mini-payments.html

   Bernhard

-- 
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban                                  http://thuban.intevation.org/

---

From: Bernhard Herzog <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:48:37 +0100

>  ... Thuban 1.0.0!
[...]
> I'm unable to update the website at the moment unfortunately,

The download page at least has been updated now.

> but you can get the usual files from ftp://intevation.de/thuban/.

The source archives were missing but they're available too now.

   Bernhard