Subject: untranslated messages

From: "Jakson A. Aquino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:14:30 -0200

Hello All!

The cvs version of statist fixes some bugs regarding UTF-8 locales
and can open more file types than before. Because currently I'm
not planning to add new features, I think it's a good time to
release a new version of statist. As usual, there are some
untranslated messages and I would be grateful if we have
volunteers to translate them (about 30 messages in German and
Italian, and about 100 in Spanish)

Thank you!

Jakson

---

From: "Jakson A. Aquino" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:35:35 -0200

Hello All!

Thanks to Michael Gebhardt, the German translation is complete.

Now, I plan to release statist 1.4.1 at the next weekend.

Best regards,

Jakson

---

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:12:40 +0100

> Now, I plan to release statist 1.4.1 at the next weekend.

Cool.