Subject: all patches together

From: Nicola Intini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:52:43 +0200

hi friends of statist
I put all patches together and I completed the translation of the few things 
that were added in the memory handling patch.

This version should be a stable one. I tested it a few and it seems to be 
better than before. I only had a "segmentation fault" with the option 2 - 10 
that is randomisation of multiple linear regression, but it could be a 
mistake.

Ciao

-- 
Nicola Intini   - e-mail:  [email-masked]          [email-masked]

aphorism, n.:   A concise, clever statement.
afterism, n.:   A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.
                -- James Alexander Thom

---

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:55:30 +0200

Hi Nicola,

> that were added in the memory handling patch.

I have added the patch to the contrib directory.

However I believe that we might use the italien translation 
you have done to actually create the first use of the real gettext()
internationalisation method. (See my other post about this 
for the spanish translation.)

So maybe we should seperate the patches and release 1.0.1
without italien strings only for stability and then make a
1.0.2 release with gettext enabled and the italien language.

What do you think? Does is makes sense?

> that is randomisation of multiple linear regression, but it could be a 

It this bug reproducable?
	Bernhard

-- 
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net)  
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
Association for a Free Informational Infrastructure            (ffii.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)