Subject: French translation

From: Jakson Alves de Aquino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:15:25 -0300

Hello all!

Thanks to Jean-Baptiste Duclos, we now have a French translation of
statist strings. The source code including the new translation is
available in cvs:

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[email-masked]:/home/statist/jail/statistrepository co statist

Best regards,

Jakson Aquino

---

From: Bernhard Reiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:27:40 +0200

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 18:15, Jakson Alves de Aquino wrote:
> statist strings.

Thanks Jean-Baptiste!
Thanks Jakson for commit the translation!
Bernhard

-- 
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: www.Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner