Contributing code

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at
Sat Mar 31 16:13:53 CEST 2007

how are you feeling about the code contribution rights?
The mid term plan is to make FSFE the fiduciary of Thuban's code.
Currently Thuban is Gnu GPL, we will probably go GPL v3
when this is out and GNU LGPL would also be an option in the future?

If you have no problem assigning the rights to Intevation,
please send a signed email if you can.