Thuban 1.2.0 installer for win32 released

Bram de Greve bram.degreve at
Wed Mar 14 15:23:20 CET 2007

On 3/14/07, Didrik Pinte <dpinte at> wrote:
> No it's not missing. It's just that you have to update your PATH
> environment variables in order to point to the directory containing the
> DLL.
> PATH must contain :
> C:\Program Files\Thuban\gdal\bin
> if you have installed it in the default location.
> Didrik

Well, if I find a nice windows installer (very nice, btw!) I expect it to be
"batteries included" ;)

If that's not the case, at least displaying a clear message about this
matter woudl be nice, as Bernhard also says

hi, i'm a signature viruz, plz set me as your signature and help me spread