[Freegis-list] freegis entries ordered

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:34:07 +0100

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 11:18:46AM -0800, Adrian Custer wrote:
> I still clamor for a set of "new in last two months" tags, or perhaps a
> subpage with those entries. It makes it  much easier on the return
> visitor. Right now I only visit the page when I have a chunk of time in
> which to sort through all the entries and figure out which ones I have
> already seen.

right, we must have a news section where short messages hint on
new entries and changed entries. Just like many portals have.

Tagging is also nice and should be fairly easy with zope.

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/