[Freegis-list] Re: [Fwd: iGMT licensing]

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:44:51 +0100

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 03:03:27PM -0500, Thorsten Becker wrote:
> we have modified the copyright notice, deviations from gpl now read
>=20
> # In addition, we strongly suggest that iGMT users comply with the goals #
> # as expressed in the Student Pugwash Pledge (www.spusa.org/pugwash/). #
>=20
> the american igmt web site has been updated accordingly, the new
> distribution is=20
>=20
> 	igmt_v1.2-20010209.tar.gz
>=20
> thanks for letting me get back to work.

Thanks for making igmt free software again.

Regards,
	Bernhard

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0--